We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to run our vibrant Paddington store located on Oxford Street, Sydney.
As part of the Dinosaur Designs team, you will share our passion for beautiful handmade jewellery and homewares. You will be a personable and dynamic individual, whose expertise in retail will inspire our Paddington team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Monitoring individual staff and store KPIs
- Ensuring high customer service standards are always met
- Rostering, training, motivating and supervising staff in line with our sales program
- Maintaining immaculate visual merchandising and styling standards, in line with company directives
- Implementing and complying with company policy and procedure, including OH&S
You will posses:
- An innate ability to begin and build relationships, maintaining connections with clients
- Impeccable communication skills and follow through
- Immaculate presentation and personal grooming standards
- A strong eye for visual merchandising and styling
- Inspiration and a positive attitude
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique Australian company that strives to provide a supportive and innovative workplace. As a member of the Dinosaur Designs family you will receive ongoing training and support, performance incentives and a generous discount.
You must be available to work full time, including weekends and public holidays. Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your availability and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Store Manager - Paddington'.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.