STORE MANAGER, DINOSAUR DESIGNS MELBOURNE CBD
We are looking for an experienced manager to run our vibrant Melbourne CBD store located in The Strand Melbourne.
As part of the Dinosaur Designs team, you will share our passion for beautiful hand-sculpted jewellery and homewares. You will be a personable and dynamic individual, whose expertise in retail will inspire our Melbourne team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Ensuring high customer service standards are always met
- Rostering, training, motivating and supervising staff in line with our sales program
- Maintaining immaculate visual merchandising and styling standards, inline with company directives
- Implementing and complying with company policy and procedure, including OH&S
You will posses:
- An innate ability to begin and build relationships, maintaining connections with clients
- Impeccable communication skills and follow through
- Immaculate presentation and personal grooming standards
- A strong eye for visual merchandising and styling
- Inspiration and a positive attitude
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique Australian company that strives to provide a supportive and innovative workplace.
Please email your resume with covering letter to Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (HW and JEWELLERY SANDING)
We are looking for reliable and responsible full time Production Associates to work in the Homewares and Jewellery Departments of our Sydney Studio.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Production Manager, you'll be working alongside our other team members to create Dinosaur Designs' signature pieces.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An immaculate eye for detail and quality
- Strict quality control standards
- A fast learner who can master new techniques quickly
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Level headed; someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A personable team player who can work autonomously
- A person who always strives for their personal best
- Experience in homewares, jewellery or object production is desirable, but not mandatory
We pride ourselves on employing individuals who bring a myriad of skills and experience to our studio. We value and encourage your individuality and creative pusuits outside of work and strive to provide harmonious working conditions.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspirational, progressive and growing company that's committed to improving the world we live in.
Please send your resume and covering letter with the subject "Production Associate" to email@example.com
FRONT OF HOUSE/PR & MARKETING ASSISTANT
We are looking for a dedicated administrative and PR & Marketing assistant to join our Sydney Head Office.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the workings of a successful company in a dynamic and creative environment.
The primary purpose of this role include:
- Support different departments within Dinosaur Designs, primarily reporting to the PR and Marketing Manager
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering all incoming calls, handling customer and donation enquiries, collecting post
- Showroom maintenance
- Manage the showroom, press loans, image requests
- Assisting in coordinating & producing social media content and EDMs
- Coordinating press & marketing reports
- Assist in the organisation of events and photo shoots
- Assist in updating the website and blog (editing copy, uploading imagery)
The successful applicant will posses:
- At least 1 year experience in a PR & Marketing field or working in-house for a brand
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Excel and Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of digital/online - coordinating EDMs, Mail Outs & press collateral
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and results-orientated
- High energy & friendly
- Takes direction well and uses initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Be proactive and show tenacity - solid organisational skills
- Ability to self manage if needed & take accountability
- Experience with BigCommerce or basic HTML knowledge a bonus, but not necessary
- A passion for art, design and fashion
This position is full-time.
Please send your resume with a covering letter and “Front of House/PR & Marketing Assistant ” in the subject line to Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinosaur Designs. Hand made in Australia.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted