PR & Marketing Coordinator – Dinosaur Designs
We are looking for a dedicated PR & Marketing Coordinator to join our Sydney Head Office. This is an entry-level position and a great opportunity to be involved in the workings of a successful Marketing Department in a dynamic and creative environment.
Assisting the Marketing Manager, General Manager, and Office Manager you’ll:
- Have past experience in a PR and/or Marketing environment
- Be familiar with social networking sites and programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Be responsible for answering incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients, and handling customer enquiries
- General administration duties
- Assist in managing and tracking all press, stylist loans and image requests
- Assist in managing the showroom, ensuring that it is kept immaculate
- Assist in the organisation of events and photo shoots
- Assist in coordinating, planning and producing social media content
- Have a working knowledge of digital/online- coordinating EDMs, mail outs
- Coordinating press and marketing reports
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Takes direction well and uses initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Is passionate about art, design and fashion
- Is approachable and works well unsupervised and in teams
- Has excellent time management and organisation skills
- Has excellent computer skills
- Has great energy and levels of commitment
This position is full-time.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please send your resume with a covering letter and “PR & Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line to: email@example.com
Dinosaur Designs. Hand made in Australia.
2IC, DINOSAUR DESIGNS MELBOURNE CBD
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 2IC Assistant Manager to work in our Melbourne CBD store.
With a love of jewellery and homewares, you will be passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences, building longstanding relationships and exceeding sales targets.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll also:
- Be an inspirational member of our team, with the ability to supervise and motivate, leading by example
- Thrive on exceeding sales targets and delivering outstanding service
- Have a passion for art, design and fashion
- Have a strong visual eye and posses high skill and standard in merchandising
- Posses sharp personal presentation and have an eye for style
As acting manager in the Store Manager's absence, you must become fluent in all store operations and our sales program.
Please note this position is part-time.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org