PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (HW and JEWELLERY SANDING)
We are looking for reliable and responsible full time Production Associates to work in the Homewares and Jewellery Departments of our Sydney Studio.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Production Manager, you'll be working alongside our other team members to create Dinosaur Designs' signature pieces.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• An immaculate eye for detail and quality
• Strict quality control standards
• A fast learner who can master new techniques quickly
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Level headed; someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A personable team player who can work autonomously
• A person who always strives for their personal best
• Experience in homewares, jewellery or object production is desirable, but not mandatory
We pride ourselves on employing individuals who bring a myriad of skills and experience to our studio. We value and encourage your individuality and creative pusuits outside of work and strive to provide harmonious working conditions.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspirational, progressive and growing company that's committed to improving the world we live in.
Please send your resume and covering letter with the subject "Production Associate" to email@example.com
We are currently looking for a full time Warehouse Assistant, 5 days per week.
Assisting and reporting to the Warehouse Manager you’ll:
- Be efficient, organised and methodical with an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have a knowledge of Dinosaur Designs products and production processes
- Be proficient in programs such as; Excel, Word and InDesign
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager with inventory management; tagging, transferring and allocation of stock to our eight retail stores
- QC of all stock received and dispatched
- Maintain accurate inventory records; filing, data entry
- Acting as point of contact for our retail stores in the Warehouse Manager’s absence
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Lorraine or email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager to grow and develop our wholesale distribution locally and internationally.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director and General Manager you’ll:
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with established and prospective clients.
- Have comprehensive business and financial intelligence, coupled with the sales experience to achieve and exceed agreed targets
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign and Myob and have working knowledge of EDI standards and GS1 processes
- Be passionate about art, design and fashion
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining wholesale and corporate sales to meet company objectives
- Maintaining and developing reporting systems to monitor sales activity and customer satisfaction
- Actively monitoring the position of the company in the marketplace
- Working with our production and warehouse teams to ensure the efficient fulfilment and dispatch of orders
- Managing staff welfare and development
This position is full-time and is based at our head office in Sydney. If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Meg or email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful applications will be contacted.