Store Manager - Wintergarden Store
We are looking for a vibrant, experienced retail manager to run our Wintergarden Store.
As part of the Dinosaur Designs team you will share our passion for beautiful hand-sculpted jewellery and homewares. You will be a personable and dynamic individual, whose expertise in retail will inspire our Brisbane team to meet budgets.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing store performance and operations; including store banking activities
· Rostering, training, motivating and supervising staff in line with our sales programme
· Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Recruiting and developing new team members
· Stock control and Visual Merchandising
· Implementing and complying with company policy and procedure, including OH&S
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique Australian company that strives to provide a supportive and innovative workplace.
Please send your resume with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 7th August 2014
Production Associate (Homewares Sanding)
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and responsible full time Production Associate to work in the Homewares Sanding Departments of our Sydney Studio.
Reporting to the Homewares Sanding Production Supervisors and Production Manager, you'll be working alongside our other team members to create Dinosaur Designs' signature pieces.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An immaculate eye for detail and quality
- Strict quality control standards
- Experience with drilling/sanding machinery, preferably within a hands-on production environment where both quality of product and quantity of output are important
- A fast learner who can master new techniques quickly
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Level headed; someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A personable team player who can work autonomously
- A person who always strives for their personal best
- Experience in homewares, jewellery or object production is desirable, but not mandatory
We pride ourselves on employing individuals who bring a myriad of skills and experience to our studio. We value and encourage your individuality and creative pusuits outside of work and strive to provide harmonious working conditions.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspirational, progressive and growing company that's committed to improving the world we live in.
Please send your resume and covering letter with the subject "Production Associate" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applications will be contacted.