STORE MANAGER, DINOSAUR DESIGNS MELBOURNE CBD
We are looking for an experienced manager to run our vibrant Melbourne CBD store located in The Strand Melbourne.
As part of the Dinosaur Designs team, you will share our passion for beautiful hand-sculpted jewellery and homewares. You will be a personable and dynamic individual, whose expertise in retail will inspire our Melbourne team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Ensuring high customer service standards are always met
- Rostering, training, motivating and supervising staff in line with our sales program
- Maintaining immaculate visual merchandising and styling standards, inline with company directives
- Implementing and complying with company policy and procedure, including OH&S
You will posses:
- An innate ability to begin and build relationships, maintaining connections with clients
- Impeccable communication skills and follow through
- Immaculate presentation and personal grooming standards
- A strong eye for visual merchandising and styling
- Inspiration and a positive attitude
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique Australian company that strives to provide a supportive and innovative workplace.
Please email your resume with covering letter to Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 22nd of January 2016.
NEW YORK CASUAL RETAIL ASSOCIATE
Dinosaur Designs is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Casual Retail Associate for its vibrant New York store.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you'll:
- Have a love of retail, jewellery, lifestyle products and people
- Thrive on exceeding sales targets and delivering outstanding service
- Have an eye and skill for visual merchandising
- Posses immaculate presentation standards
- Be an inspirational member of our team with a positive attitude
You must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week including weekends. Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your availability and experience to Corey at email@example.com
You must have permission to work in the US to apply for this position.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (HW and JEWELLERY SANDING)
We are looking for reliable and responsible full time Production Associates to work in the Homewares and Jewellery Departments of our Sydney Studio.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Production Manager, you'll be working alongside our other team members to create Dinosaur Designs' signature pieces.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An immaculate eye for detail and quality
- Strict quality control standards
- A fast learner who can master new techniques quickly
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Level headed; someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A personable team player who can work autonomously
- A person who always strives for their personal best
- Experience in homewares, jewellery or object production is desirable, but not mandatory
We pride ourselves on employing individuals who bring a myriad of skills and experience to our studio. We value and encourage your individuality and creative pusuits outside of work and strive to provide harmonious working conditions.
This is a great opportunity to join an inspirational, progressive and growing company that's committed to improving the world we live in.
Please send your resume and covering letter with the subject "Production Associate" to firstname.lastname@example.org